Welcome to the PayPal Community! I can certainly understand how receiving unsolicited security codes may be alarming. I would normally recommend logging into your account and changing your password just as a precaution. However, one potential way to fix this is to update the email address you use to login with PayPal. Hopefully by updating your login information, that security code will no longer be sent to your phone. If you do not have a PayPal account, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance in this matter.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- difficulties paying my subscription of $299 due to account limitations. in Managing Account Archives
- security code in Managing Account Archives
- Can't add my Revolut card in Wallet Archives
- Fraud - Reported unauthorized transaction from justeat.com but declined by PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- what name to use for paypal pay in 4 card? in Products & Services Archives