Unauthorised Transaction

shaheedah19
New Community Member
Good day. I cancelled my Pulsebit: Heart Rate Monitor (from Gototop LTD) on 27 November 2022 and it ended on 30 November 2022. Yet, I was still charged $19.99 for the subscription that was already cancelled. I issued the cancellation 27 Nov and it expired on 30 Nov. The same morning when it cancelled the money was deducted from my bank account. I would like a refund. I already sent the same message to the support team of Gototop LTD where they informed me to contact Google Play. The response I received from Google. 5:19:17 AM Megan: Authorizations are the initial communication between Google's billing system and the customer's bank's billing system to ensure that the payment method is valid and that the necessary funds are available. 5:19:34 AM Megan: It's just a temporary charge. 5:19:39 AM Megan: Authorization holds are usually removed within 1-14 (may take up to 45) business days. If you feel that an authorization hold has remained on your payment method for too long, you should contact the financial institution that issues your payment method.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.