Tje Appeal button is missing for the dispute decision
Yes, the item using Paypal protection went through the dispute process. It was in favor of the seller.
There isn't an appeal button. I tried returning the item but the address given by Palpal came back as the address given was vacant. The item was trackable and went through USPS. The letter sent with the address says to return it to the seller to receive the refund which could not be done with the seller's address supplied.
Hello @albiekOH330 and @kernowlass,
Welcome to the Community @albiekOH330, and thanks for getting this one started, @kernowlass!
I understand the option to appeal your case is not showing, @albiekOH330. I'm sorry to hear that. Since you attempted to return the item but were notified it was unsuccessful because of a vacancy, please reach out to Customer Support for appeal options. When you reach out, make sure you have a copy of your shipping label. That will help show that you returned the item to the correct address.
You can contact PayPal Customer Support by sending a DM on Twitter or Instagram or a PM on Facebook. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.
I hope you can appeal soon!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Fraudulent sale - Case opened, Paypal closed case in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hoping for Help in My Ongoing Dispute Case Involving A Damaged and Empty Package in Security and Fraud Archives
- Item not received from Buyee - buyer protection? in Security and Fraud Archives
- How to escalate a dispute- decision in vendor favor for malicious software in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal has been eating my money in Security and Fraud Archives