Theshoption

RealeM
New Community Member

Has anyone purchased from this company, The Shoption. com, they appear to be fake but you can use PayPal to pay for items. I’m interested in Purchasing an item that other vendors are selling for close to $300. This company is selling it for $95

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RealeM 

You want to sell from a company that looks as if they sell cheap fake items??

Why would you do that?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RogerL47
Contributor
Contributor

I shopped for the same item, share your fraud concerns but exercised a PayPal purchase.  Since you have concerns, wait and I will provide followup to my order within a few days.  FYI - the company address is a private home in a residential neighborhood. 

Login to Me Too

RogerL47
Contributor
Contributor

The site does not respond to emails directly or from the PayPal site, does not respond to phone calls to their published number.  It appears this site is setup to look like a retail provider of various products but the only pay option available is through PayPal which is linked directly to a person-to-person transfer of funds, not a payment for goods.  Avoid this site.

Login to Me Too

Qbass70
New Community Member
This site is a scam, they aren't even trying to make it look legit. They have a $800 guitar for 98.99. I ordered one and it just says not shipped. No way to contact them. Cancelling order. You can do a street view and see the house.. wtf
Login to Me Too

RichardG45
Contributor
Contributor

Nice house in Nebraska with Santa [Removed] phone number (805) that just takes a message. Can a cell phone be set up that way? And, yeah, if those prices were real I could make a killing by reselling their stuff on ebay.

Login to Me Too

fatta77
Contributor
Contributor

Bosco117
Contributor
Contributor

SCAM!! Stay AWAY!!!!

If you already gave these crooks money, BLOCK THEM FROM YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT... IMMEDIATLY!!!

Login to Me Too

Tkfridley
New Community Member
They are a fraud. I paid $99.97 for one of their recliners from aEvens Blaise and never revived my recliner and made a claim with pay pal and they sided with evens blaise. I never got my money back or my recliner.
Login to Me Too

RogerL47
Contributor
Contributor

I reported this site to the PayPal fraud group months ago and suggested they take down the account.  Apparently PayPal does not give a crap when they have a reported, clear cut fraud operation using their site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.