Somebody removed my credit card
Thanks for joining the PayPal Community!
I'm sorry to hear someone was able to log into your PayPal account and update your cards. I'm glad to hear you were able to remove the card and reset your password. I also recommend resetting your security questions, running a virus/malware scan on all of your devices, and setting up 2-Step Verification if you haven't already. When you have a few moments, I also recommend following the steps in our Help Center to report the unauthorized activity. For further assistance investigating the activity, you can contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.
I hope this information helps!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- my account got hacked HELP in Security and Fraud Archives
- Phishing in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email from Paypal asking for info. Nothing in Resolution Center. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Hello teams. in Security and Fraud Archives