Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

Maggie265
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered socks on 12/08 never received them no text or reply

Login to Me Too

ruziel
Contributor
Contributor

do u have an email on where to track the orders please.

Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor
Email address and tracking from this company are non existent!! Pay Pal has really let hundreds of people down with this company and they don't seem to o care at all!! They keep dealing with them!! Unbelievable!
Login to Me Too

arupjabeen
I had ordered a axis selfi stick ,but till date I have not received my goods neither is paypal accommodating refund
Login to Me Too

arupjabeen
Shixi network technology co ltd is a fraud company..... I had ordered a axis selfi stick ,but till date I have not received my goods neither is paypal accommodating refund .
Login to Me Too

Gerryjet
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is connection with the fraudulent Shixi cause they will refuse your refund . I never got my order and Dhixi said they sent it so PayPal take the word of a company that has thousands of fraudulent complaints vs me who has 100 percent positive ratings . Unbelievable
Login to Me Too

MichelleDJ
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a slow masticating juice extractor 19 days ago for $50 at regular price. Today I received a little hand lemon juice bowl in my mailbox. It is not what I purchased and if they cannot fill my order properly I want a refund.
Login to Me Too

Antjay
Contributor
Contributor
This is the standard operating procedure for this company . Yours is the latest in seventeen pages of similar complaints . I don't know what is worse , that such criminal companies exist , or that PayPal continues to enable and profit from their criminal , fraudulent activities . I am sorry to say it , but you can probably kiss your money goodbye. As a result of my experience , I now never buy anything on line unless it is through a reputable company that offers genuine protection,eg, Amazon or Ebay , etc. I also never use PayPal unless there is absolutely no alternative and I can afford to lose the sum involved.
Login to Me Too

MichelleDJ
Contributor
Contributor

It's so upsetting. Especially since the only reason I trusted the company was because PayPal had dealings with them. Now I know I can't fully trust PayPal either.  Thank you for your response.

Login to Me Too

Deepfield

Yes it is. They show something, you buy it and then they tell you ordered the wrong thing and argue to not reimburse you. It’s literally FRAUD and looks. Lime it’s endorsed by Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.