Shixi Network technology Co Ltd

PamR1947
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered and paid for Reusable Mason Bottle Ziplock bags on December 30, 2019. Have yet to receive a despatch notice and have not received goods. Is this a regular thing for this company? Cannot find an email for this companyso I can contact them. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

leblancp
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem with this company. Finally PayPal issued a refund after I told them I received an email from the company on June 8 indicating the item had been shipped June 10 (which hadn't even occurred yet). There were several bogus tracking numbers as well. I ordered and paid for the item in February and just received the refund. Persist and keep persisting.

Login to Me Too

verap1new
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got  a refund after I disputed the Paypal charge to my Credit Card company.  Shixi and others like it have 3 scam strategies:
1. Setup shop on Shopify with a slick looking web page and advertise on FB (neither of which vet for fraud and do not hear complaints after the fact)

2. Initiate phony shipping labels to delay Paypal disputes-  Paypal drags it out for weeks, reluctant (if ever) to refund.  
3. Or ship something that is complete cheap nonsense, not the product ordered- and demand return shipping to receive a refund.

Either way, Paypal is very tone deaf to community complaints and  allows known frauds like Shixi to continue to use their payment platform. They definitely do not protect buyets from scams,

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

well said!

Login to Me Too

miamorpico
Contributor
Contributor

well said:

Paypal is very tone deaf to community complaints and  allows known frauds like Shixi to continue to use their payment platform. They definitely do not protect buyers from scams,

Login to Me Too

PenelopeH
Contributor
Contributor
If you try to post a resolution, it auto closes it...states that the transaction is not covered under buyer protection! I am furious with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Pper39
Thank you for sharing! I am in midst of trying to pursue action against this company and have no email address. If you can share that and any names that would be great! Beyond Shixi though, what and who to connect with at PayPal? Did you get good resolution? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

CDS10
Contributor
Contributor

Those are my thoughts exactly!! Never will I order anything on FB again and very reluctant to keep using Pay Pal!

Login to Me Too

willie336
Contributor
Contributor

My order has not arrived. I ordered in May. Product or refund! I see that there are quite a few complaints again this company. I do not have money to give away. PayPal thought you would be safe and helping your customers.

Willie336

Login to Me Too

Kgriff3371
New Community Member
I order a oil can holder on May 30, 2020 have not received my order. I did not realize they were located in China. My invoice number is C12804620419132.1. I still would like my purchase or a refund.
Login to Me Too

gello2341
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered skmething from them. never received anything.. send message to paypal and they doesnt seem like they gonna help me.. best we can do is to advise other people to not order from them..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.