Scam Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Ondra3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just want to warn other potential customers to buy from this company.

I ordered an item form Yinglian Trading Co. (they have a more websites like ipigeon.store ) where they are selling goods for a quite good price. 

how they do it

1) you buy a product and pay through the paypal. 

2) they send you a different product (much cheaper)

3) when you try to write them the don't communicate back, so you try to contact them through the PayPal and of course you want your money back.

4) they offer you they would give you 40% of price for the original product back immediately if you keep the product or you could send it back but they cannot cover the shipping cost  

I believe that this four steps are the same for every scammed buyer, the next steps may differ.

I believe PayPal doesn't want scammers to use they platform, because it would have negative impact to their brand and credibility.

Here are reviews to this company 

<Removed>

Another store from this company reviews

<Removed>

I hope this help

<Removed>

Login to Me Too
777 REPLIES 777

SFMike23
Contributor
Contributor

I got **bleep** with the Singing Pumpkin Scam bought through a Facebook ad. After 71 pages of complaints here why does PayPal continue to send money to they crooks. All these companies boast of customer service and then they let years of complaints go on and on. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

In some respects I suppose they are doing us a favour.  PayPal, after all, aren't the scammers here but we take our anger out on them and that's only natural in that they are part of the vehicle the scammers have used.  OK I understand PayPal too have been scammed BUT they are bound by the laws of contract and due diligence and have a legal responsibility to us.  Whilst some of us have been sorted pretty quickly (I believe it's because we did not engage with the scammers themselves and cause complications) others have really been given the run around.  I wonder if we in the UK have been treated better due to our strict consumers protection laws?  The real villains, apart from the scammers themselves, are the social media platforms, especially Facebook, who are only too willing to put their facilities at the scammers and other dubious parties, disposal as long as THEY get paid.  I do not now and never will buy anything advertised on social media and do my best to wreck their attempts to sell by checking out the 'companies' involved and posting their lack of credentials and spurious pricing up for any people considering buying to see. 

Login to Me Too

StopTheScam
Contributor
Contributor

This is a **bleep** joke. Do you see how many complaints have been filed against this company and yet nothing is being done that is asinine. PayPal sucks number one these Chinese companies send you rocks for one $200 is crazy. I filed a complaint with the FTC , a complaint with the BBB for PayPal and for this damn overseas company that is taking innocent people's money and PayPal is acknowledging seeing the complaints yet doing nothing.. and at these times money is scarce then it doesn't grow on trees and yet these big companies think it's funny to take cash out of the guy's pocket it's time to file complaints with the federal government take it to the federal level and PayPal sucks they just need to be put out of business

Login to Me Too

admirer3
Xzz co ltd Scam. Avoid. Not shoes purchased. Received junk shoes.
Login to Me Too

1-Feckin
Contributor
Contributor
Another company is Beinifeite/Herantrade, they advertise items by showing slick photos but then send you shoddy, very cheaply made items. I tried PayPal dispute but PayPal said i didn't send information they asked for, even though I sent it twice!
Login to Me Too

Khatch22
Same experience. They were advertising 3-in-1 bed and all I received were blankets for that supposed bed product... I've seen so many stories since, I didn't bother and took the loss as a lesson. There are so many of these fake products and straw owner companies that if Facebook, Paypal and Shopify don't act soon, then they are just accepting to being enablers of fraud and should be heavily fined by the card schemes.
Login to Me Too

1-Feckin
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an item from a company called Heran Trade which wasn't as described, in fact the abortion of a cheap model was laughable. I contacted the company, requested to return the item and get a refund. They sent a bogus return address which the Chinese delivery company couldn't deliver to, so my next step was to start a dispute with PayPal. The dispute became ridiculous because PayPal kept asking for proof of postage, but wouldn't accept the proof I sent from Royal Mail. The dispute ended with PayPal accepting the fraudulent company's excuses and left me out of pocket. Now... because of the way I posted the return parcel, it has been returned to me by the Chinese delivery service. I'd love to be able to send it to the PayPal disputes office to show them their decision was wrong, and that Heran Trade are an unscrupulous bunch of cheating, stealing people who are supported by PayPal themselves
Login to Me Too

Joashtch
Contributor
Contributor
It was almost a year since I filed a similar dispute with identical outcome like yours. Fake return address, dumb PP postal evident assessment, Nonsensical PP dispute process. I would recommend you to find your credit card company for help. Although it took 9 months to resolve , it is still worth it. Lesson learnt, do not use PP for purchase from dubious and unknown company. As much as possible, after this episode, I don't use PP unless no other option available. PP is more for US citizen. Foreign postal procedure are not recognized by PP. Either PP is ignorance of foreign postal process or they can't be Bothered. God bless you then.
Login to Me Too

MarciaOIB
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have their shipping address

Login to Me Too

Temp20220622A
Contributor
Contributor

Do NOT send anything back as it simply prolongs the process.  I simple told Paypal I know it's a scam, they know it's a scam and gave them details of everything and I mean everything, even a link to this very thread.  All that plus my opinions on just why they should have stricter  control on the sellers and more protection for the buyers.  They paid up very quickly.  Don't be meek about dealing with PayPal but do give them all the evidence.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.