Refunds dispute claim

Ztchen
Contributor
Contributor
I had been scam on 18/6 and I submit dipsute, however after one week I was unable to escalate to claim, there's no button to press. Anyone experience before? Kindly help thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Ztchen 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to escalate the dispute to a claim. Escalate option will be available after 7 days of the dispute opening. It could be a technical glitch that you're not seeing the option. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser/device to escalate the dispute. If the option is not available after trying this, please reach out to PayPal Support team to escalate the dispute for you. Here's the article that helps you with the contact options : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Ztchen 

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to escalate the dispute to a claim. Escalate option will be available after 7 days of the dispute opening. It could be a technical glitch that you're not seeing the option. Please try clearing cache/cookies and also try using a different browser/device to escalate the dispute. If the option is not available after trying this, please reach out to PayPal Support team to escalate the dispute for you. Here's the article that helps you with the contact options : How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.