Refund on Artist Commission from potential scammer

Allan-H1
Contributor
Contributor

Although I have already reviewed some cases of issues similar to mine I would just like to confirm. I had gotten into contact with the seller GFX Services, through twitter for a commission on a live 2D virtual Youtuber model. After some discussion I payed the upfront cost of the digital commission for 2 items, the first for the model itself and the second for a set of animations which would be included in the model. After the transaction I reviewed The Seller's twitter account and found that their was a secondary twitter account which posts tweets on the same day of each of the seller's tweets and containing the exact same message and tags. Under this second account their were several individuals saying that the user was a scammer and was stealing others works and portraying it as their own. After learning of this information I immediately opened a case for both of the transactions and provided some of the information I had found. I would just like some clarification whether this sort of transaction would qualify for a refund, if there may be any additional information I can provide, and how quickly the dispute may be resolved.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.