Receipt not available anymore

haffi
New Community Member

Hi ya´ll,

I made a payment to a merchant in December and can in no possible way find the payment - neither the payment nor a possible refund. The receipt via e-mail was already deleted and cannot be recovered.

Any tips for resolution what happened? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @haffi,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you haven't received the refund. Please be informed that if you have reported the transaction on your PayPal account then, the Resolution Center will have the record of the case and you may refer to it to locate the refund. Since you are unable to locate the transaction on the Activity page, you may have made the payment through a Guest checkout via PayPal. This account processes your payment as a one-time purchase but you cannot log into this kind of account. You are still covered by PayPal Buyer Protection as long as the payment was sent as a Goods and Services type payment. In this case, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.