Problem with Resolution Center
I placed an order for a number of items. I never received them. As I was leaving for a trip for which I had ordered and needed the items, I re-ordered them all. I started a dispute in the Resolution Center. They subsequently have requested additional info. I've made multiple attempts to respond...including my receipt for the 2nd purchase of all the identical items. However, the PayPal site simply deletes my response and returns me to the beginning with only this message: app.consumerMessages.alert.pc.open.null I've tried calling and only get told by an automated voice to return to the site to get back on the merry go round! Is there any way to actually to speak to or contact anyone? Any suggestions on how to resolve my Resolution Center problem?
Disputes & Chargebacks
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.
I do understand your concern with this. It sounds like your are experiencing a technical issue when trying to respond to your dispute.
I would suggest you clear your cache and cookies, and try again using an alternative browser. If you are using the PayPal app, please try accessing it outside instead.
If you continue to experience the same issue, please contact our customer support. This can be done by clicking here. Alternatively you can contact us via Facebook or Twitter @AskPayPal.
I hope you get this sorted!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- Do I need to escalate a pending case in the resolution center awaiting seller's second response? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email from Paypal asking for info. Nothing in Resolution Center. in Security and Fraud Archives
- I can't find a payment I made in the resolution center to open a dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ask for a refund in Security and Fraud Archives