Potential security problem - dual 2 factor authentication
I recently ordered an item from boox.com using paypal. During the authentication with paypal I had to go through the 2 factor authentication process twice. The number the text came from was slightly different each time. From [removed] the first time. And from [removed] the second time. Just seems suspicious.
Fraud & Phishing
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- 2 Factor Authentication via SMS not available anymore in Managing Account Archives
- Unauthorized Transactions and Hacked Account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Security Breach on My PayPal Account - Need Advice in Security and Fraud Archives
- Clients reporting my invoices have been flagged as potential scam in Products & Services Archives
- Looking into Business Account, confused about "Legal Business Name" in Managing Account Archives