Possible hacked account

jgostl
New Community Member

For the last week, each morning I receive a text with a dual authorization code. I have not asked for this. I have changed my password, but it continues. Are there any have records to help me figure this out?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

i have the same problem, someone used my card stoled 20 USD from my bank account and deleted my original  paypal account. this is my backup account i have all the information if need so this is urgent cant wait 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @jgostl and @laszloimre1981,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I am so sorry to hear what has happened to both your PayPal accounts. I know this must be concerning. 

@jgostl I am glad to hear you have changed your password. When creating a PayPal password, you must make sure it is unique to PayPal. For example, do not have the same passwords for multiple online accounts. If you continue to receive these messages, please contact our Customer Support.

@laszloimre1981 I completely understand the urgency with this. As your account has been closed, you won't have the option to login and report any unauthorized activity yourself. Due to this, please contact our Customer Support as soon as possible.

To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope you get this sorted!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.