Paypal to work OTP code

WaiYum
Contributor
Contributor

My business paypal is limited. I am registering first my singapore mobile number. It is lost. I register my Myanmar mobile number again. It is working. But,my business paypal is limited. It is not working normal condition. It is not easy to links Google pay, google play store, online business notwork to link my business paypal. Verification with mobile number is not working. My Singapore mobile number is lost. I cannot receive mobile OTP code to my android. I can verify my gmail address to verify code for easy doing business. Please help for easy doing business with business Paypal. Thanks you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @WaiYum,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that your account is limited and I understand handling with limitations can be quite concerning. Please be informed that to simplify this we always list the steps to remove the limitation in the Resolution Center and you will be notified via email with a reason for the limitation. Please go to the resolution center and follow the steps to resolve the limitations placed on your account. Here's the Help Center Article on how to remove the limitation from the account. 

I understand that you haven't received the code as you do not have access to mobile number. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to log in to your PayPal account without a mobile phone number attached to your account. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

WaiYum
Contributor
Contributor

First , Thanks for Paypal Information.  I am registered Singapore mobile number first. I am verified SG mobile number OTP code. And them, My Paypal is locked. I am opening my business account paypal with Myanmar mobile number again. My business paypal is limited. My SG mobile number is lost device. I can't get my OTP code again for Business Paypal verification.My paypal is working on business but limited. Please, I can verify OTP code on my Paypal mail. It is pending money send and receive on business paypal.

Login to Me Too

WaiYum
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Papal Team,   My Paypal verify step linking Ad with my Singapore Mobile number. My Singapore mobile number is lost device.I can't get OTP code from Sg mobile number. Please, Paypal can verify linking Ad with my email OTP code for Paypal Business.I am attaching lost device mobile number.
My lost Singapore Mobile number for OTP code for verify.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WaiYum,

Thank you for returning to the Community Forum. Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear of the account limitation and the loss of your phone. 

There are a few things going on here, so I'll break it down for you into separate pieces of information.

It is not possible to register a phone number with your PayPal account that does not match the country of the account's registration. If you are living in Myanmar but you have registered your account in Singapore, that may also potentially be the reason for the limitation.

Additionally, it is not permitted to open a PayPal account while you currently have an account limitation on another account. If the limitation can be resolved, it must be done before the account can be closed and a new account opened. If the limitation cannot be resolved, use of PayPal from any account is prohibited.

I recommend contacting PayPal for assistance with resolving the limitation. You can explain about the loss of the phone and the difficulty that you're having logging in, and they can help. They can also let you know if there are any steps to complete for resolving the limitation, or if any options for use of PayPal are even available to you.

I hope this is helpful and you're able to get everything resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.