If you have had a permanent limitation then you never get your account back as you are permanently banned.
The 180 days only refers to the time you are allowed to withdraw any funds from the account if you have any in there.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives