PayPal support refuses to help in Scam case

AtillaTheSith
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a simple Poster online but almost instantly after playing my order, i found out that it was a scam website. They were known to steal art and sell it for the same price in the cheapest quality. I explained this in great detail and even provided the original seller, but this wasnt enough for the support. That the pixels on the poster are as big as my thumb and that on the Package the actual price (wich was 1/5 of what i paid) was mentioned was totally ignored by the support. They closed my case even before i was done talking with them and than told me that its not in their power to reopen it. 

To this i want to add that the support takes so long to respond that you get logged out for inactivity MULTIPLE TIMES! Also she was so rude to me and kept telling me to read her answers properly when I was the one constantly repeating my self because i kept getting ignored. At the end she just closed the chat and thats it. Now im Stuck with this horrible quality fake and lost my money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AtillaTheSith,

Welcome to the PayPal Community. My sincerest apologies for the frustration with your recent purchase and interaction with PayPal's Customer Support. If you do not see the option to Appeal your case in the Resolution Center, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AtillaTheSith
Contributor
Contributor
I did, I wrote to the support account on twitter but I have not received a response.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.