You never pay any upfront fee as a seller.
Ignore scammers that send fake Paypal emails telling you that you need to pay an upfront fee to verify/upgrade/or any other reason to 'accept' a payment.
You would certainly never have to send funds via another payment processor/bitcoins/ or tokens/vouchers of any sort.
Any fee is auto deducted by Paypal at the same instant the remainder of the payment is credited to your Paypal account balance.
No funds in your balance = you have not yet been paid, even pending/held payments will still show in your Paypal account activity.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Bank Account Linking in Wallet Archives
- Money deducted from my bank account in Wallet Archives
- I couldn’t link my wise to paypal so when i try to add from the web i could find link a bank option. in Wallet Archives
- Seller sent false tracking information to discredit my dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Bank confirmation has been unsuccessful in Wallet Archives