PayPal opened up dispute under the wrong purchase!

CrashKarz21
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute through PayPal with Mint Mobile on 4/25/23 in the amount of $180 for a purchase made on 4/18/23. It was a partial refund since the total spent that day was $455.25.  However, when I look at my dispute status under the resolution center in PayPal, it says I am disputing a completely different purchase. It says my open dispute is for a purchase made on 3/20/23 with Mint Mobile in the amount of $195.50. That is incorrect, I am not disputing that charge. I am disputing the charge on 4/18/23 for a partial refund of $180. I have the documents that I originally sent to PayPal and they have the correct dates on it. How can I correct this. I can never seem to get a real person when I seek help with PayPal. Please help!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrashKarz21 

You may close the dispute for 3/20/23 with Mint Mobile in the amount of $195.50 from the Resolution Center. 

Here’s how:

How do I close my dispute or claim? - Paypal

If you haven’t opened a dispute for 4/18/23 with Mint Mobile in the amount of $180, you may also do that in the Resolution Center.

Here’s how:

How do I open a dispute with a seller? - Paypal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.