PayPal closed a dispute prior to disputing it. What do I do?
Check if you had a subscription set up and if its still active.
If still active then it was still authorised and paypal would still pay out if requested to by the company.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute closed in my favour but without my notice / approval - how to reopen / get an outcome? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ticketmaster UK states they cant issue a refund due to an open dispute against them in Security and Fraud Archives
- Scammed by fake on-line store and PAYPAL claim is useless in Security and Fraud Archives
- Refund in paypal balance Dispute in Security and Fraud Archives