PayPal and a con Artis took my money
A con artist told me she was my new landlord’s daughter and that I am to send the deposit for the department to her. I did that $600 within an hour. I realized it was a mistake. I called PayPal to tell them to stop payment on it within the hour I went and made a police report and PayPal has Denied my claim. I’m not sure who Dekant notices. How do I get my money back?
Fraud & Phishing
1 REPLY 1
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- SCAM FRAUD in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal refunded to buyer. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- Do I need to escalate a pending case in the resolution center awaiting seller's second response? in Security and Fraud Archives