OrderPlus International

Msundermann22
Contributor
Contributor
OrderPlus is a total fraud!! They send imitation, awful garbage that I wouldn't use for pets. $171.05 they ripped me off. I'm not hard to please but this was the WORST. DONT BUY FROM THEM. PayPal isn't even stepping up to help. Just awful.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Msundermann22,

Welcome back to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear the issue with your purchase. Our purchase protection policy covers the payment if there's any problem with your purchase and helps you to get refund if certain requirements are met. You can report the payment in the resolution center of your PayPal account. 

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate the dispute to a claim, PayPal will review it and decide the outcome. You can always check the status of your dispute at any time in the Resolution Center. You can also reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Lorilab
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $60 for a basket that is not worth it.  I contacted Inspired Uplift and they referenced me to the seller that is in Russia!  She said if I returned it she would deduct the $26.00 shipping fee that she paid to send it to me.  If I send it the same way to her, it would probably cost me the same amount. i would net $8.00 for my refund!

The listing stated that the basket was $55 with free shipping. I had no idea it was coming from Russia.  She was not pleasant to work with either.  I will escalate this matter to PayPal as I think they should vet their vendors more thoroughly.

Login to Me Too

VeganJem
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry you are dealing with this unscrupulous company! I am surprised they are still around. 

They have many skins..they change their name and mode regularly. I ordered jackets from "cotosen"

they had many nice looking jackets and clothing..    I didnt receive it until many months  ... I think it was like 4 months later

After I had canceled the order and actually gotten a refund. I am fortunate that I did get this.. 

The jackets finally showed up, and they were like child sized.. No way would they fit my son or I. Possibly the right size for a 10 year old. 

I think the news outlets need to do some stories on this company ... people need to know not to buy from them. 

they advertise on pch.com and on various other sites.. 

Login to Me Too

judycarol52
New Community Member

Yes!

Do NOT buy from them-  they send you crap that looks nothing like pictures they post and sizes are ridiculous.  I have submitted twice for my $89 refund and my items were returned to them at my cost.....  they probably gave me a bogus address so they could claim not received.

I have done whats right and am looking for the same treatment.  PayPal should make it right for me; I have proof of returns etc.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.