Option to accept partial refund not visible
Disputes & Chargebacks
Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!
Sorry to know that you're not able to accept partial refund. Here's how to accept a partial refund:
Go to your Resolution Center. (The Resolution Center is accessible via the 'Help' link on the PayPal app.)
Click Respond next to your case.
Accept the seller's refund offer or suggest a different amount.
You've 10 days to accept or deny a partial refund offer before it expires. As you're not getting the accept option, please try clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device. If the issue still persists, please reach out to our team through the available contact options at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through Facebook or Twitter for additional assistance.
I hope this information helps you,
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Re: Full refund even thought I asked partial refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Full refund even thought I asked partial refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Denying a partial refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Regund in Security and Fraud Archives
- No option to accept partial refund in Security and Fraud Archives