No response from seller before the close of dispute.
I started a dispute with regard to items purchased on 19 September for items purchased from Sewing Parts Online on 31 August. Paypal had set the closure date to 9 October after which I was to escalate to a claim. However, the seller requested me to wait until 6 October for the items and agreed to refund if the order was not received by that date. The seller did not reply to my query with regard to the amount to be refunded ($ 74 plus 24.48 for shipping) by the closing date of 9 October and the dispute was closed by Paypal. I could not respond immediately as I was out of station where internet facilities were not available. I would like to know what measures I can take for the refund of my order.
Disputes & Chargebacks
No you can't escalate because you did not escalate in time and the dispute closed.
You had up to 20 days to escalate the dispute from when you opened that dispute to escalate but you failed to do so unfortunately so it timed out and auto closed.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- SCAM FRAUD in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent in Security and Fraud Archives
- Options as a buyer to protect against eBay preorder scams in Security and Fraud Archives