Hi, i use paypal account to recive donations via kofi, but i saw error on kofi's website "You cannot currently receive payments due to restriction on your PayPal account. Please check your PayPal account status on PayPal's website here or reach out to PayPal Customer Support." i dont know what this is supposed to mean, i've also tried contacting customer support but got no response, the paypal chat bot says there are no resrtrictions on your account i don't know what i'm supposed to do now, please help me to solve this issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting!
I am sorry to know that your account is restricted. When an account limitation is placed, you would be required to complete all the steps in the 'Resolution Center' to resolve it. Once all the steps are done, your account would be sent for review. You would then be updated via email. If you cannot complete some of the steps, you can write the reason in the provided section. However, your account would not be sent for review to resolve the limitation until all the steps are completed.
I hope this helps!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Chargeback fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lost a dispute that I should have won. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Any alternatives for better customer service or do I have to file a lawsuit? in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- UNABLE TO CLOSE CANADIAN PAYPAL ACCOUNT in Security and Fraud Archives