Nanchang Etron Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. Fraud

Archer0104

Has anyone gotten any resolution from either Paypai or the. seller on this fraudulent product sale? First they offered me $5, then $8; the product is worthless as is since it had no legs. I see there are almost 70 of us with the same issue, just wondering if any of them actually got resolved. Paypal should remove them from their vendor list.

Login to Me Too
40 REPLIES 40

Unsalted
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the middle of the same dispute.  I was offered a full refund if I return, the pieces of crap they sent me, to China.  It will cost me  $63+ to mail to China with tracking, and PayPal will reimburse me $30 once PayPal can track that the items were deliveded.  Yesterday I talked to someone at the USPS and she reiterated that there is a warning about mailing to China.  Their mail delivery has been disrupted because of the floods.  PayPal is completely complicit in this fraud.  Basically PayPal is allowing this Chinese Fraudster to steal from US consumers!

Login to Me Too

DouCrave
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact experience! PayPal is completely complicit and was ridiculously incompetent throughout the dispute process. I attempted to escalate to a supervisor, but bottom line, it would cost more $ to return than I got **bleep** out of in the first place and if China is so corrupt that I cannot prove tracking or delivery, I might as well just cut my losses at $45 😡
Login to Me Too

Moni843
Contributor
Contributor
This whole thing has made me look at PayPal dispute differently. They have a US address. Why can't I return there? Why do I have to pay to mail to China? 😡😠 $80 is not pocket change to me.
Login to Me Too

DouCrave
Contributor
Contributor
Keep calling the PayPal contact line until you get a full refund without a return of item. PayPal offered me a full refund if I returned the item to China, but USPS said they could not guarantee delivery and it would have been almost as much as the item cost to attempt. I just kept calling the resolution center and politely but firmly insisting that PayPal provide a complete refund without return based on the consistent fraud perpetrated by Nanchang...after 3 calls I received a total refund. Do not ship the item back, just keep asking for a supervisor until you get satisfaction. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Moni843
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you!! Will call tomorrow.
Login to Me Too

Moni843
Contributor
Contributor
So, I have been calling to no avail. I went to the post office to return today for $45 to China. The address was so long that it could not be used. 😞 I still don't understand why I am expected to return to China when it came from NY. PayPal asked me to try another shipping provider. No! I've wasted too much time on this already.
Login to Me Too

thedude42
Contributor
Contributor

You are kind of my hero.  I don't know why they keep allowing this vendor to use their service...

Login to Me Too

DouCrave
Contributor
Contributor
I requested an investigation and told PayPal that they were complicit in the fraud because they were allowing this company these types of loopholes. Bottom line, be the “squeaky wheel “ until you get your $ back. Good luck
Login to Me Too

ontheverge
Contributor
Contributor

What number do you call? I have not found a phone number? I have opened a case 2x with no success but I am happy to keep bugging PayPal. I just don't know how other than writing to BBB, AG, FTC, etc.....I probably will anyway because this makes me so angry that PayPal enables this fraudulent activity. 

Login to Me Too

DouCrave
Contributor
Contributor
Log in Go to resolution center Scroll down to contact us Click on call us. They give you an option to be called back. They will call you back and you will need to have all of your info available. Just keep asking to be escalated to supervisor until you get satisfaction
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.