My account was limited and i don`t know what to do.

F1lip
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Recently, someone took my email. It's likely that I downloaded files from malicious websites and was hacked. I'm not very good at these things, so I don't know. I was able to recover it yesterday, log out of all devices except for mine, update my password, and enable 2FA. Some of my accounts' information was stolen when I viewed my inbox. My Blizzard account's email address was modified. Same with my MEGA account. Additionally, I received an email that struck my eye:

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Based on this decision, if applicable, you are no longer eligible for PayPal Seller Protection as per our User Agreement . This will apply to all existing and future cases you receive.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

What I can do at this point is beyond me. My access to the resolution center is restricted, and I am unable to contact assistance. Please let me know if you know how to recover it. The funny thing is that no payments or money were sent. I have no idea what the person who stole my account did to cause it to be banned.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@F1lip 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

F1lip
Contributor
Contributor
Hey kernowlass.Thanks for the response.I already sent them both a support ticket and a message on faceboom.I am waiting for their answer.I hope they will be able to help me.As i mentioned,there were no purchases or even attempts to transfer money on my account,I just know it was stolen when my email was hijacked.I know these are safety measures,but they had no reason in banning my account.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.