Is the billing address on the card you are trying to add the same address as on your paypal account?
Are there available funds to allow for the confirmation process?
Have you linked that card to any paypal account 3 times already?
If still no luck then ask customer services to add it for you?
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Seller has made a new PayPal account, they cannot access the funds I have sent them. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account Limited for no apparent reason in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- my paypal account got limited last 29th of aug 2021. in Security and Fraud Archives
- help in Security and Fraud Archives