My account has been permanently suspended
My account was permanently closed after a made a second sale. Without any reason. I called and the lady that answered just told me the same thing as the automated email they send me. PayPal is not allowed to tell you why they closed the acct. This is ridiculous this platform should be shut down. They usted to be good now it’s scary. Has any one got their account back after being permanently closed?
You agreed when you created the account that PayPal is under no obligation to reveal such information to you:
“Our decision about holds, limitations and reserves may be based on confidential criteria that are essential to our management of risk and the protection of PayPal, our customers and/or service providers. We may use proprietary fraud and risk modeling when assessing the risk associated with your PayPal account. In addition, we may be restricted by regulation or a governmental authority from disclosing certain information to you about such decisions. You agree that we have no obligation to disclose the details of our risk management or security procedures to you.” — Holds, Limitations, and Reserves
If they gave away their security/risk model criteria, there’d be no point of having one.
File a complaint with bbb.org at PayPal San Jose, CA to request another account review to try to restore your account.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- New account permanently limited right after setting up in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days in Security and Fraud Archives
- Closing account in Managing Account Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives