My Paypal account got banned

sashimeee
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal banned my account with a balance of $270, which I worked hard to earn. I have to wait for another 180 days before I can withdraw my full balance. Is it sure that I will be able to withdraw my balance after 180 days, and is it worth the wait? I have been without income for a week now because PayPal has put a hold on my money, which I intended to invest in my business.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Kadirkhan
Contributor
Contributor
Why my accounts limited
Login to Me Too

sashimeee
Contributor
Contributor
Since when
Login to Me Too

Kadirkhan
Contributor
Contributor
On 2 may my account banned
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sashimeee and @Kadirkhan

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I can certainly understand how have your account functionality limited can be quite concerning. Account limitations are normally placed when PayPal notices unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When it's placed, an email is sent explaining the reason for the limitation and how to resolve the issue. However, from time to time, PayPal may decide to no longer do business with the activity on your account due to some kind of violation with our Acceptable Use Policy. That type of decision isn’t something PayPal makes lightly, and all factors would have been reviewed before it's made. 

My apologies for any confusion or frustration this may present. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support teams, however please understand they may not be able to provide any other information that what you've received in your email or in the Resolution Center. 

Best wises,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sashimeee
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal will just say you have violations but they don't say in specific so our heads hurt thinking about what we violated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.