My Limited PayPal Account

Pipzkie
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning. I need to restore my paypal account. My very purpose of creating an account is to receive a payment or salary whenever I got an online job soon. I don't have any intention of having an inappropriate business transactions that eventually I was surprised that my account have been turned into a limited one. My son just tried to transfer a very small amount of money to my account and this happened. I really don't intention of using my account into illegal transaction. I just need a part time job and that's purely the purpose of creating of such account. I am sincerely asking for help to make my account active again. I am asking for your favorable response regarding this plight. Thank you so much

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ctn23
New Community Member

You wrote in the Community Forum. I am just a regular person. The best place to go is here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us and use one of the methods there to speak with a PayPal rep. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

ctn23
New Community Member

You wrote in the Community Forum. I am just a regular person. The best place to go is here: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us and use one of the methods there to speak with a PayPal rep. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Pipzkie,

Thank you for your post in the Community Forum, and welcome! I'm sorry to hear of the limitation! 

If there are steps to complete in the Resolution Center, completing those fully as soon as possible to allow the review to occur is the best way to quickly resolve the issue. If there are no steps, it may be that the limitation is permanent. Permanent limitation is not something that PayPal does lightly, but mistakes may happen. If you think that there was a mistake, you may wish to contact Customer Service to ask for a second look. If that has already occurred, I regret that the permanency of the limitation would not be changeable. 

To reach Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of your PayPal account to ensure that you get the correct contact information for your region or country. The link that was given by @ctn23 (which was super wonderful and thank you so much!) leads to the US contact page, which may not be the right info for a Philippines customer.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Pipzkie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Ma'am Olivia for the positive suggestion. I will try to reach the costumer service. Hope I can get through and will resolved my problem. God Bless you Always Ma'am!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.