Looking for source of this PayPal charge

NIMABR
New Community Member

I’m trying to discover the origin of a PayPal charge to my credit card. INSPACAPBUS I[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]HK is listed before the charge of $65.98, on 10/7/22. The reference # is 7428450MA70E6RJ74.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_JonK

Hello @NIMABR

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've encountered an unrecognized charge on your credit card. If you see the transaction on your PayPal account, you should see any available contact information available for the merchant in your Transaction's Details. I would recommend opening an Unauthorized dispute if you still don't recognize the charge. If you don't see the transaction on your PayPal account, I would recommend reaching out to your credit card provider to see what dispute options are available. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

helsinki1962
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Sirs of PayPal, I have noticed a payment to INSPACAPBUS IN . Amount 51, 16€ . Date 27.1.2023. Archived number: 20230127392990940514 I ordered a pair of shoes from a company that doesn't have any similarity to the name INSPACAPBUS IN . How can I find if is a fraud ? And if it is a fraud, how can I get my money back ? Thank you jn anticipation for your reply.
Login to Me Too

RutRin
New Community Member
Hello NIMABR Did you ever determine this charge to be fraudulent? I have the exact same thing INSPACAPBUS for 65.98 on my credit card. Appreciate any info Thanks
Login to Me Too

acornsandcheese
New Community Member

I also see a charge from them on my account but don't have any record of a purchase from this vendor. Has anyone gotten any clear answer on what this charge is?

Login to Me Too

chpowers
New Community Member

I have a charge for $110.67 US from INSPACAPBUS and have no clue. Anyone gotten this resolved yet? Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

WHY2023
New Community Member
I ordered some elastic shoelaces on 3.23.23 and the charge came in as INSPACAPBUS. Hope this helps!
Login to Me Too

chpowers
New Community Member

Shoe laces? Far cry from $110. What is the company name? Thanks. 

Login to Me Too

Ndaw
The company that I ordered from is from China called RayPom. I bought lighting from there.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.