Information regarding a Sealed Court Order

Temp20221202Z
Contributor
Contributor

On 11/30, I attempted to utilize my Paypal account to purchase a shipping label, however, that transaction was declined. I logged into Paypal and see that there's a restriction with no information. After speaking with a rep, they stated that it was due to a sealed court order and couldn't give me any information about it.

Any idea if there's someone I can speak to in legal or if there's a way to find out what in the world this is about? I've received no notice of any court cases and no idea what in the world this could even be about. Not sure how to proceed from here.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

VItaly78
Contributor
Contributor

I got exactly same situation, my account was frozen Feb 08, 2023 and until today I am unable to get any information.

This is the last message I got from customer service:

On PayPal, I believe this is a dead end, only because we cannot give any additional information. At this time it is the only response you would get from our side.

I did not get any emails or anything in the mail from PayPal and anyone else related to the sealed court case. PayPal customer service says that I was suppose to receive some email with more details and they promise that I will receive another copy every time I call them but that never happens.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.