I ordered some things from Ethhi Co., Ltd and I haven't gotten it.

Temp20221215z
Contributor
Contributor

I bought some things from Ethhti Co., Ltd. on 10/26/22 and I still haven't received them and can't get any information from them. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221215z 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description or you receive a totally different product.

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

If you lose because the seller provides a fake tracking number then post back here for more advice.

If the item arrives and its not what you ordered / not as described then make sure you change the dispute quickly from non receipt. If the dispute times out before you can change it then contact customer services to open a second dispute for the new reason.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

chw51
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. I placed an order on Dec. 4. The seller never updated information, but I go emails for two different international shipping companies with different tracking information. I never got a package from this company. My dispute was denied because the seller sent tracking information to PayPal the the package was delivered to my mailbox on Jan. 9, 2023. The only package I received that day was a small black bag with a label from an unknown sender, JANE in New Jersey. I scan what I could of the label and dropped the package off at my local United States Post Office in Jacksonville, NC. I never accept or open unknown mail. It could contain poisonous material, illegal drugs, or even explosives. I thought the matter with this package was closed. Turns out that package was really a scam reshipper for Ethhi Co., Ltd. That tiny package that fit inside my mailbox in a black poly bag could not have contained the three size 44DD bras I ordered. I received the email from PayPal that they ruled in favor of the seller. This notice came on my 72nd birthday 42 days after I placed the order. I finally got the United States Post Office to track the package when the correct tracking number was provided in the denial of my claim. Fifty million chat messages, uploads and re-uploads of documentation, and a phone call to Shey at customer service finally resolved the issue in my favor. You might have returned this package not knowing it was your order. But JANE does not always ship the correct products or quality you expect. The internet is full of reports of scams from Ethhi Co., Ltd. and JANE. Good luck. Be persistent. Let PayPal know they should ban sellers like this.

Login to Me Too

Trixie8

I also Ordered gifts for my nephews on Dec 9 2022 that were promised to arrive for Christmas. To date haven't received. Have filed a claim with PayPal but they keep pushing back the expected resolution date. Why would your claim have been denied at first? Curious what will happen with my case now.

Login to Me Too

chw51
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Trixie8. I also experienced great difficulties with this company. They kept changing the tracking number and the carrier. It turns out, when the package cleared United States Customs, it went to a reshipper (who is also a scam) by the name of JANE in New Jersey, USA. I received a package from this unknown sender. It was suspicious because I did not know the shipper or the contents. I took it to my local Post Office and marked it "refused" "unknown sender" "returned to sender". When PayPal denied my case, I found out the mysterious package was supposedly the one from Ethhi Co., Ltd. I ordered 3 size 44DD bras that could not possibly have fit into the package from JANE. I appealed the ruling and started an investigation by the United States Post Office. They provided me with official documentation that JANE had received the returned package. So sorry this happened to you. I hope this will help you with your case. Oh, by the way. It took 47 days from the time I ordered the bras until PayPal ruled in my favor. Be persistent. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.