I had issues with Qatio Co Ltd, no show of stained glass birds.

ColinB64
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased some stained glass birds from Qatio Co Ltd form China in early January. Never arrived so I didn't get very far with Qatio so I went through PayPal who did some asking & Qatio supplied false delivery details. I have been to my sorting office & they have assured my that this parcel got delivered to a different address & name & was only 361g so couldn't have been my items. Qatio also said my parcel was in Cardiff on 29/01/22 so how come this other parcel got delivered a day earlier. Can't dispute this as case is closed. Like someone else said if PayPal did a search on Google it comes up with Facebook skammers. I bought these off Facebook through PayPal. Obviously it's just money & a present that my partner never got. Total frustration & almost like your called a liar.

Thanks for reading my Bad Experience. PayPal I do all my transactions with you but might think differently in future.

Regards.

Colin.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

craftydiva
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same problem.  The tracking number supplied shows it was delivered by Royal Mail, when I queried it with them I was told a small parcel was delivered but to a different name and address.  PayPal are insisting I get a letter from Royal Mail confirming this but because they say they did nothing wrong, RM refuse to supply a letter.  I have a reference number from RM and have given them permission to deal with PayPal on my behalf, PayPal refuse to contact RM and insist they will not go ahead with an appeal without a letter !!!  What are we supposed to do?  I spent £65 on the bloody things 🤬🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

Sealy
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, but phantom shipment (which the tracking number says originated in Slovakia!) has supposedly been in the U.S. since 22JAN, went to Grand Rapids, Michigan on 31JAN, and is still there.  I want my birds or my money back!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sealy 

Paypal is just a payment processor that gives you 'some' buyer and 'some' seller protection.
So disputes for non receipt of item are mostly automated. Seller provides tracking that shows delivery = seller wins.
So then its your turn to do some work to assist Paypal in recovering your purchase price from your seller.

Firstly ring Paypal customer services and tell them that the number is fake or that the item was shown as shipped before you purchased it. With that information they may well just issue you a refund.

Secondly if they don't then... APPEAL
To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address. THEY DON'T HAVE TO SAY WHICH ADDRESS IT WAS SENT TO, JUST THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO YOUR ADDRESS.

Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click contact at the bottom of the page, or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your Paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sealy
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much for your advice.  I didn't fully explain: according to their tracking report, the shipment is still waiting, after over a month, to be forwarded from the facility in Michigan to me.  I've contacted Qatio by email, and they've sent basically the same "have patience" response.  Papal advise a resolution date of 27March.  So thanks to you, I'll know how to proceed from there.  I appreciate your input.

Login to Me Too

Harper223
New Community Member
Having the same issues. Never received my order. Filed dispute with PayPal and they said the company saud it was delivered. The company gave PayPal a tracking number I received it and when I tracked it it said cannot find order. And PayPal denied my claim. So I’m out over $80.00. I’m home everyday and have a ring door bell. It had to be delivered to the wrong address. I received a tracking number with my order. Tracked it and it was sitting in Idaho now for over a month. Never showed it moved. That tracking number was different than the one they gave PayPal. PayPal didn’t do nothing. Never did supply a company name of who was delivering.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.