I got my account banned for making the request to the Help Center about my account being hacked.

Nevermind666

Worst expirience and service ever!

On 10th of Aug 2022 someone from Indonesia hacked into my account and added 2 cards, then that someone tried to use the money from those cards but couldn't confirm them then my account got limmited.

Unauthorized transaction with Case ID: PP-R-HVX-455948515

I noticed it on 5th of September, I changed password and added 2FA and then made a request to Help Center. I needed to use the account to make important online payment with my card to which I do have access.

I couldn't use my account and I couldn't remove limmitations becouse the system wanted from me to confirm the cards and transactions from Indonesian bank which I obviously don't have access to. I asked to remove those cards in the Help center and they promised me to get help during few weeks.

Unauthorized transaction with Case ID: PP-R-RVB-457714706

I am lucky enough that I didn't store any money on the account but unfortunately my main card and email is in ban for ethernity.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ashwani3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nevermind666 

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

Looks like you need help with limitations. 

I comprehend your concern about your account being restricted. For more information on how limitation works, click here

I realize that the unauthorized transaction has caused you some concern. I recommend that you discover significant evidence in your favor and pursue a re-investigation, possibly through PayPal support.

You can contact us through the following link 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ashwani.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.