How does money bank transfer using PayPal works?!

Sherif87
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, please could someone help me ! Is the below normal to be sent from PayPal ? Important Note: We are currently resetting the balance for seller and buyer protection reasons until you email us the receipt and picture of the gift card codes as proof. The transaction cannot be canceled because the payment was made using the PayPal Advanced method. The money cannot be refunded to the buyer because it has already been ordered to your Bank account.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sherif87 

SCAM.

You never pay any upfront fee as a seller/ receive funds.

Ignore scammers that send fake Paypal emails telling you that you need to pay an upfront fee to verify/upgrade/or any other reason to 'accept' a payment.

You would certainly never have to send funds via another payment processor/bitcoins/ or tokens/vouchers of any sort.

Any fee is auto deducted by Paypal at the same instant the remainder of the payment is credited to your Paypal account balance.

No funds in your balance = you have not yet been paid, even pending/held payments will still show in your Paypal account activity.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sherif87
Contributor
Contributor
I'm actually the seller and the receiver sent me an email dont know it it's from a fake mail or from PayPal itself stated the note I shared earlier. Receiver sent the amount through international bank using PayPal. And mentioned that amount we agreed on is held until I send the card code.. I'm so confused. First time to use PayPal as well as international transfer. Please advise,
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sherif87 

I know you are the seller !!! That is why I posted the above information clearly stating why its a scam.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.