If you mean someone broke in your PayPal account and used your cash app card for a Metapay payment to the named person, then go to the resolution center, pull up the transaction to open an unauthorized activity dispute. If PayPal denies your claim in their initial decision (automation may get it wrong), appeal it with customer service asking for a deeper investigation by the fraud dept.
Otherwise, contact Meta support by about closing a Metapay account.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Can't close account?? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account Limitation from Legal Name Change in Security and Fraud Archives
- unable to close my account in Security and Fraud Archives
- CANT CLOSE ACCOUNT in Managing Account Archives
- How to remove or close permanently limited account? in Security and Fraud Archives