HELP

Parrismushtaq7
Contributor
Contributor
I AM WORRIED NOW ! I MADE A PAYMENT ON 9TH JUNE. AND SELLER SENT A REFUND ON 10TH JUNE I WAITED 5 WORKING DAYS BUT REDUND WAS CANCELLED THEN MESSAGES CENTRE SUGGEST ME TO OPEN A DISPITE. FROM 24 JUNE TO NOW DECISION DATE KEEP ADDING 3RD JULY 9 13 17 29 AND NOW 3 AUG. ITS SOO ANNOYING AND GIVING ME STRESS EVERYDAY! ANYONE CAN HELP ME???
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Parrismushtaq7
Contributor
Contributor
No One???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Parrismushtaq7 

Welcome and thank you for posting in the PayPal Help Community!

Sorry to hear the issue with your payment. I know seeing the extended time frame of the dispute would be concerning! When a dispute is opened, PayPal will conduct a full investigation based on the information provided by both parties. The time frame depends on how quickly both parties responds to PayPal queries and whether any additional information is needed or not. Some cases may take 30 days or longer to reach a decision. I would suggest you to reach out to PayPal Support team to get your dispute checked further and you can review this article for the contact options to reach the team. 

Hope this information helps you,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.