Fyuefin Co.,Ltd

Supertech427
Contributor
Contributor
Fyuefin Co.,Ltd was paid for a building block set. They sent it to the wrong address. They claimed they sent out a replacement. I never received it or any tracking info. After MONTHS of back and forth with customer service, my email correspondence came back as undeliverable. Do I have any recourse. It's almost as if customer service deliberately ran out the clock on PayPals 180 policy
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Supertech427 

If you waited over 180 days before raising a dispute then sadly you are out of luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

judyspen

Hi, I am also having a problem with fyuefin. I ordered five pairs of Birkenstock shoes from them. 

We have been going back and forth for almost a year, where they keep telling me that they have resent my order but provide a tracking number that does not work. They have been stringing me along since last August (2021) and have now finally stopped replying to my emails since I have threatened to involve police. 

I am out quite a bit of money $254.56 CAD. Is there any hope of getting this back? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @judyspen

Thank you for posing in the PayPal Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues with a purchase made via PayPal. As stated by @kernowlass, PayPal Buyer Protection is valid for 180-days after purchase. Thank you for your response @kernowlass

We cannot offer Buyer Protection once 180-days have passed. Any cases made for transactions made over 180 days ago will be auto-denied and we cannot override this decision. Please keep this in mind for any future transactions. I understand that this may be disappointing and not the answer you hoped to receive. You will need to attempt to work with the merchant to come to an amicable resolution. 

Rebecca. 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.