Fruad unknown purchase from meta platforms

Maremasl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just looking into my paypal purchase seeing alot of it wasn't from me and most I don't even recognize the names dates n purchases and this meta platform I did some research and I seen a lot of ppl got this and are claiming fraud because I never bought from this company I don't even know what it is can someone help me and is there a way where I can approve a purchase before it's processed???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Maremasl

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you have some unrecognized activity on your account. I would recommend reporting any unauthorized or unrecognized activity through our Resolution Center. Here's a Help Center article to guide you through our Unauthorized Dispute Process. 

Good luck with your case. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

crockclient
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I found out that been charged monthly since Sep 2021 till jan 2023 and I reported that to PayPal and told them this meta platform are fake company and not the real Meta, but because they are the worst company they insist they are real because they are afraid about there reputation. But yesterday I informed the Real Meta inc and they are investigating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.