Fraudulent expenses on bank account from "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"

sgama
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just noticed that in my bank account I have several expenses to "Paypal Europe S.a.r.l. et Cie S.C.A"  which I have not done. When I check in my PayPal account, however, these expenses do not appear. I do not know how I can start a reclamation about these expenses that are not mine (they have been debited in my account for since a couple of months, but I just noticed it now), and which steps should I take from now on to make sure that they do not keep debiting these expenses to me. Thanks for the help.

Silvia

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

Ajabiggy1
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone found away to get there money back yet..this happened to me today 59e wouldn't mind if I knew what it was for..doesn't appear in paypal... on in bank ..bit rude..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ajabiggy1 

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and didn't log into your Paypal account then of course it won't show on that Paypal account because you bought as a guest buyer.
However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services and your card issuer to query the transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bastian_A
New Community Member

Just happened to me today, but if you access the transaction you can see exactly where its going to, in my case it was actually a mee6 subscription which I did actually request, its just that the payment goes to this weird sarl et cie sca, but it might be something you did request, just making sure you double check before you stress

Login to Me Too

S_1stan
Ok guys so I don't have a single dime on my bank account but today I was credited with £0.01 by s.a.r.l et cie s.c.a .so they took money from everyone but gave me money, it felt like the felt pity for me cause I don't have money on my account,I don't know if I should be happy or sad, but still I'm scared because I will soon put money in my bank and scared that they will take my money.......
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@S_1stan 

Sounds as if it was the small amount to confirm your bank account after you added it?

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.