Dispute page error
I've been trying to open a refund request dispute since yesterday but each time I pressed the submit button, it says sorry there's something wrong from our end please try again later. I've tried about 6 times now and the result is been the same. Please advise. Thanks.
I've tried to login via both firefox and chrome the result is the same
I've cleared my browsers and tried yet the result was the same
Disputes & Chargebacks
Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!
I am sorry to hear you are having issues opening up a PayPal case, I appreciate this must be concerning.
When you see an error opening a case, we generally advise you to attempt this via the PayPal Website and ask that you try an alternative browser and/or clear your cache and cookies.
I am aware you have tried this and thank you for trying this, as it did not help, I would advise contacting our customer service team directly.
To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.
You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's.
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Fraudulent Chinese Merchants Gaming the System in Security and Fraud Archives
- I am a in Transactions Archives
- Fraud - Reported unauthorized transaction from justeat.com but declined by PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Trying to send info to Paypal get Error in the "Sending your information to PayPal" page in Managing Account Archives
- Buyer scamming and threating me in Security and Fraud Archives