Cannot see the escalate option after 7days after opening a dispute
Hi, i have seen that equal questions have been asked before, but no answers were provided.
I have opened a dispute on 30 December (which is 7 days ago). It said i would be able to escalate it from today at an earlier time.
I just wanted to do that but the escalate option is not at the bottom of the page where it usually would be.
All i see at the bottom of the page is:
Close this case
Change case type
This case will be auto-closed if it isn't resolved by 20 January 2023 at 10:50:03 GMT
What should i do? Ps. the seller did not answer at all, item was not shipped.
Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some difficulty with a recent dispute. If you do not see the option to escalate your dispute to a claim, please reach out to one of our Customer Support teams to have your dispute escalated.
My apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this has caused,
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Dispute incorrectly closed by Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- About the claim in Security and Fraud Archives
- if once you closed your dispute, can another one be opened since the item was never sent? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- I cannot escalate disputes made on payments to a fraudulent seller and it has been 7 days already. in Security and Fraud Archives