Can I open a dispute on Ebay purchase?
I bought a Hive active heating kit on Ebay (Hub, Receiver and Thermostat) in March which the seller had described as brand new in the box and unused. I did not need to install the items until this month and just performed a visual inspection of the items and put them aside. On installing the items this month, I could not pair the hub and contacted Hive support who informed me that the hub had already been registered on another account and was not brand new and as a result I cannot use it. I contacted the seller who said that as the 30 day period had passed , there was nothing they could do unless I get a message from the manufacturer Hive confirming this. I got this email and sent it to the sender but the seller is no longer responding. Can I open a dispute as this item was not new as purpoted by the seller?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Money sent to a closed account and account not accessible but i was refunded to that account in Transactions Archives
- Refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- reopen closed dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute a dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Steam account and eligibility for Buyer Protection in Security and Fraud Archives