Bought from awful seller who is asking me to pay more and wont refund me

artlover0223
New Community Member
Hey all! I bought a camera off of a seller on depop and I thought it was a great deal because it said free shipping. The next morning the seller messaged and demanded that I pay for the shipping price because the camera was "for someone else" but I looked at the post again and it didn't say in the description that it was for someone else and to not buy it, so how was I suppose to know?? AND then he said I could either pay the shipping or exchange it for another camera and said that he does NOT do refunds and so I was like okay fair enough, maybe I'll look at other cameras and purchase another one because he just posted that it was free shipping for the month of October! And so I was about to exchange it when he said that the free shipping doesn't apply to me because the deal started an hour from then, at 12pm (on OCTOBER 7th). I was extremely anxious because I honestly didn't know what to do at the time and hadn't experienced this before so I sent him additional money for shipping because that is what I thought had to happen to receive my camera. Now that I think about it, I feel like I didn't have any choice in this and was taken advantage of. Am I able to file a dispute on this?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.