Big company wont refund me please help.

KingxFozzie
New Community Member

I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Vault Edition) game from Blizzard  (battle.net)  on the 07/10/22  and had issues with it from the start I downloaded the game played for 15 mins and it crashed and did so until december during this Time I messaged them asking for a refund had many tickets opened and many tickets closed. I am now Finally at the point where I would just like paypal to help me but I guess I have left it too long.

It just got to a point where my stress and anxiety was going through the roof and I couldn't talk to them anymore I thought to myself I'm just going to have to take a loss... But why should I? it's my money They are a giant in the gaming industry why do they get to keep my money when I have paid for a service I cannot use? I spoke to activision they told me it must be something to do with battle.net launcher I never got any assistance and even to this day Running a top of the line gaming PC cannot keep the game running for more then 10/20 mins tops. cod vault refund pic 2.pngcod vault refund pic.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingxFozzie 

You can try a dispute for 'item received but not as described' via clicking on the transaction and using the report a problem link bottom of that details page.

However normally digital / virtual items are normally only covered for non receipt not SNAD.

If you lose then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card you could contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you?

Failing that small claim court?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.