Banned for no reason
I use Paypal to pay for Spotify and Game Pass. That's mostly it. I have been informed that I have now been banned (or permanently limited) for reasons not stated.
This seems completely ridiculous. A cursory glance of my history would reveal no shenanigans. Is there any way to appeal?
You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- SCAM FRAUD in Security and Fraud Archives
- chargeback in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account Limited for no apparent reason in Security and Fraud Archives
- Why did PayPal send a message I cannot use PayPal? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Restore permanently limited account in Security and Fraud Archives