I orderered Lysol spray disinfectant from an online website Lysolty shop IT'S A SCAM I received a bogus tracking number and PayPal paid them only to receive my p"package" today which instead of my 6 cans of Lysol spray was a small toy the size of a quarter. I see other post that this has happened to many people and Pay Pal appears to be doing NOTHING to stop this
Solved! Go to Solution.
If your dispute is still open then CHANGE it for 'not as described'.
If its closed then...............
You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say what happened then they might open a second dispute for you.
If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I think I might have been scammed. Next course of action? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Facebook Marketplace- seller scam in Security and Fraud Archives
- Will I be asked to verify money received from USA with gift card? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Suspicious email and blocked money in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives