Account Limited For Missing Info BUT Actually Not Missing Any Info

Dizis
Contributor
Contributor

First of all I am using a bussiness type account. I've confirmed my identity almost half a year ago and all reviews were succesful. Was able to send transactions and buy things before. BUT recently I have the following notification in my home page:

"To help keep your account secure, please provide documents that confirm your identity. If you’ve already added them, thanks. We’ll email you once we’ve reviewed them."

Clicking on the "See details" button gives me a page saying:

"Your business info is now confirmed. You can now send and receive unlimited transactions. Apply for the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard and turn business purchases into cash back."

Yet the problem is that the missing information notification stays put regardless. There is not a single piece of information missing, even Resolution Center is completely empty. It still limits my account and prevents transactions (also Account limits section of the Account Settings says I have no limits either).

Has anyone encountered this or have ideas how to fix it? I have a bill due paying but the transactions are not working whatsoever duo to false limitation.

EDIT:

Also checked the Confirm your Identity page and all it says is "Thank you for providing all the required information. You're all set, and your account is back to normal." But the issue remains.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dizis 

Contact customer service:

1. https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us
  2. Click Disputes and account limitations.
  3. Click Account limitations.
  4. Click Check the status of a limitation.
  5. Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” after “This information might help” box.

Or try PMing PayPal at Facebook or Twitter.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.